Byteplant Forum

Home » CleanMail Support » CleanMail Home Talk » No Spam today and LARGE volumes of E-Mail/Spam
No Spam today and LARGE volumes of E-Mail/Spam [message #2084] Fri, 21 January 2005 00:27 Go to previous message
One of the users of the company we use No Spam today on has a issue where on his main account he recives almost 300+ E-Mail a day, many are Spam but also a lot our actually E-Mail. The problem is, with No Spam Today (or for that matter any Spam software) that runs on his workstation, it slows down the recival of E-Mails.. So much so it takes almost 1 to 2 hours to download all of the E-Mails. And this is on a very high speed connection with a pretty good workstation.
While i wont go in to why this person recives so many Spam E-Mails, we cant delete this account as many, and i do mean, many important E-Mails are used for it also.
And the people who host our E-Mail have a contracted sign to us, and we cant seem to be able to covince them to install SpamAssassin on there own servers.
So i ask if there is anything we can do with No Spam today to improve the amount of time it takes to sort the E-Mail, of if there is other software from byteplant that can speed this up on the workstation/office level.
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Having No Spam Today AV checker work with NAV
Next Topic: No Spam Today! for Workstations V2.0.2.4 released
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Oct 26 09:34:28 CEST 2016