Byteplant Forum

Home » CleanMail Support » CleanMail Server Talk » Passing through a domain
Passing through a domain [message #1627] Mon, 15 January 2007 06:56 Go to previous message
I currently have all emails filtered through the spam/antivirus server (using nospamtoday) and then passes the emails over to the actual email server, located on another machine.
Both machines share the same IP address behind a router.

I will be adding another domain to the email server, however this company has filtering through another provider and do not wish to change, so I need to basically "pass through" all emails through NST without checking them, AND, above all, not be included into the license I currently have.

So my question is, is it possible to allow the domain using the master SMTP configuration, however if it does not use any of the filters (ie, I exclude this domain from all filters), will it bypass the license and not filter any of the emails?

if not, any chance of releasing a patch that can do this?

I would like to take this client on, however I cannot charge them for a service they do not wish to use.... and I don't want to be the one to have to fork out a higher license for them to not use the filtering service.
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Reject/delete dosen't work (not all the Time)
Next Topic: Thoughts on blocking "hot stock" messages
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 23 13:58:09 CEST 2016