Byteplant Forum

Home » CleanMail Support » CleanMail Server Talk » Missing local cf file
Missing local cf file [message #1955] Mon, 13 October 2008 19:37 Go to previous message
I have installed a trial version of During the install everything went fine. The service is running and I am filtering e-mail with a 2 IP address setup. This is installed on a Windows 2003 SBS Sp2 server.

However, when I select the Configuration tab and choose the Spam Assassin maintenance wizard I receive an error on about the second screen of the wizard. The error says Can not open file C:\Program Files\No Spam Today!\ mode=read (No such file or directory) Unable to read the configuration file.

I looked and the error is correct. There is no file on that path. There is a file in the C:\Program Files\No Spam Today!\sa\ruleset path. However, that file appears to be generated by the wizard but I am unsure of what content it should contain. Does not look like it contains the choices I made during configuration.

Below is data from the file

SpamAssassinRulesetPath="C:\Program Files\No Spam Today!\"

Where is the file supposed to be located? What is happening to move the file or change the path?

Ron Gooding

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: starttls, pass-through mode
Next Topic: CleanMail Server won't start
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 22 10:52:10 CEST 2016