Byteplant Forum

Home » CleanMail Support » CleanMail Server Talk » No Spam for Servers Proxy Setup
No Spam for Servers Proxy Setup [message #1945] Thu, 14 August 2008 11:04 Go to previous message
EliteIT
I've just installed the latest version of the software this morning & ran through the proxy setup again...

When I click on [Test] under the Port & Server Settings dialog box it returns an error of :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The server returned an error (see below) while trying to send a message to . If your mail server is not fully compliant to IETF standards this may be OK. When in doubt, check the mail server configuration.

Protocol error: 554 5.1.0 Sender Denied
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We run Exchange Server 2003, one of my email addresses is postmaster@ourdomain.co.uk. The No SPAM Today proxy seems to work fine & filter out unwanted emails perfectly I'm just curious as to what is causing this error.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many Thanks

Lee Alison

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Windows 2008 Server
Next Topic: Mail Storage Filter
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 21 08:39:01 CEST 2017