Byteplant Forum

Home » CleanMail Support » CleanMail Feature Requests » sa-learn and Outlook/Exchange
sa-learn and Outlook/Exchange [message #192] Tue, 04 September 2007 10:27 Go to previous message
InforMed Direct
Outlook & Exchange must be a very common combination so the request is to implement some automatic method of learning whereby all the users have to do is forward a false positive to an email address.

I appreciate that you don't want to be adding in logic into Exchange so I though I had was that maybe you could support a mail forwarding service. I would forward my spam to (say) You would then process this (stripping out the forwarding maybe) and then forward on to a special email address in our domain, e.g.

Another filter could be added to pickup email to this address and pass through the learner automatically.

The reason for going via an external forwarding service is that if a user simply forwarded it internally to it wouldn't actually go through No Spam Today, Exchange would (I think) handle it internally as it's managing the domain.

Cheers, Rob.

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: report tab more useful
Next Topic: saving admin monitoring windows settings
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 22 05:31:29 CEST 2016