Byteplant Forum

Home » CleanMail Support » CleanMail Server Talk » Just updated nospamtoday.
Just updated nospamtoday. [message #1757] Sat, 14 July 2007 12:26
Horsehunter
Hi,

I've just updated noSpamToday, looks nice.. but after the update all the mails i had in the blacklist are gone ? they can't be found in the SpamAssassin filter, can I somehow downgrade to the old version and the copy those email to the new blacklist filter ?

Or is there a settings file where all these mails are listed ?

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards
Raz
Re: Just updated nospamtoday. [message #1758 is a reply to message #1757] Mon, 16 July 2007 11:21 Go to previous message
support
In version 2, blacklist/whitelist checking was done by SpamAssassin only, and the blacklist/whitelist only affected the SpamAssassin filter.

In version 3, there are additional blacklist and whitelist filters, that can be used to bypass every filter, not only SpamAssassin. In turn, we no longer make the blacklist/whitelist configuration item of the SpamAssassin filter available in the user interface.

The SpamAssassin blacklist/whitelist settings are stored in the blacklist_from/whitelist_from lines of the file local.cf in the sa\ruleset subdirectory of your installation. You can still view and modify this whitelist with a text editor.

If you want the whitelist to work for all filters and not just for SpamAssassin, use the new whitelist filter.
Copy/paste the mail addresses from the SpamAssassin whitelist, and delete the SpamAssassin whitelist afterwards.

Customer Support
Byteplant GmbH
Re: Just updated nospamtoday. [message #1759 is a reply to message #1758] Mon, 16 July 2007 18:39 Go to previous message
Horsehunter
Thanks alot Smile

Best regards
Raz
Previous Topic: Freeware
Next Topic: my blacklist didnt work
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 27 05:36:54 CEST 2016