Byteplant Forum

Home » CleanMail Support » CleanMail Server Talk » Spam not flagged
Spam not flagged [message #857] Sat, 16 October 2004 07:57
Guroo
I have installed the freeware version on a MS SBServer 2000 with 1 IP address and changed the port in the exchange system manager smtp virtual server to port 26 & configured NoSpamToday accordingly. Mail flows ok but no spam is flagged.

When I install NoSpamToday on stand alone PC all works OK - any ideas.
Re: Spam not flagged [message #858 is a reply to message #857] Tue, 19 October 2004 08:45 Go to previous message
support
> I have installed the freeware version on a MS SBServer 2000
> with 1 IP address and changed the port in the exchange system
> manager smtp virtual server to port 26 & configured NoSpamToday
> accordingly. Mail flows ok but no spam is flagged.

Where is the mail from the internet directed to? Maybe the firewall reads the settings of exchange, and redirects all mail to port 26, bypassing NoSpamToday!.

Customer Support
Byteplant GmbH
Re: Spam not flagged [message #859 is a reply to message #857] Fri, 05 November 2004 00:07 Go to previous message
tiger1vic
This is similar to what I'm experiencing, but my mail definitely goes to NST. All emails have the NST info in their headers; they just don't always have the X-Spam info. ( see post at http://www.byteplant.com/forum/read.php?f=1&i=244&t=244 ) It seems very sporadic with some incoming mail containing X-Spam info and some does not. I haven't found any consistency to it. One email recipient can receive 1 or 2 spam-checked message and 7 or 8 non-checked messages; only about 10% or so is actually getting spam checked and even less is getting flagged.
Previous Topic: exit codes
Next Topic: System Load - version 2beta
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Dec 11 05:03:32 CET 2016