Byteplant Forum

Home » CleanMail Support » CleanMail Add-ons » IMAP2MBOX login
IMAP2MBOX login [message #212] Sat, 18 March 2006 08:41
vlado
Hi,

I have EX2003 server and when I try to use IMAP2MBOX I got error about incorrect username or password.

Obviously I am sure about password and about username, but I am not very sure about syntax how to enter username for exchange2003.

Can you help?

Thanx

Vladimir

Re: IMAP2MBOX login [message #213 is a reply to message #212] Sat, 18 March 2006 19:40 Go to previous message
Heidner
Please add the --verbose and --debug switch to the command line and run it interactively.

Exchange (at least 5.5) requires that you include the username AND alias it it is there is one.... before you can login to the exchange server.

Thus the login would be in the form of... domain/username/alias

See also the following thread for some more trouble shooting tips.....

http://www.byteplant.com/forum/read.php?f=1&i=778&t=778

Post Edited (03-18-06 19:43)
Re: IMAP2MBOX login [message #214 is a reply to message #212] Thu, 18 January 2007 21:29 Go to previous message
Anonymous
Sorry if this is a duplicate post, but I have the exact same issue:

When I run imap2mbox I get an error "Invalid string supplied for user name" when trying to logon to the server. I've tried every combination of username I can think of. I am putting in domain\username\alias (which are the same by the way) tusers9 and tusers9 for both username and alias. Any suggestions to get this to work?

I am connecting to Exchange 2003 over a WAN, port is correct, username and alias are correct, as well as domain, I just can't get this to work.
Previous Topic: IMAP2MBOX
Next Topic: External filter question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Dec 03 18:42:18 CET 2016