Byteplant Forum

Home » CleanMail Support » CleanMail Feature Requests » Whitelisted addresses not AV scanned!!
Whitelisted addresses not AV scanned!! [message #178] Mon, 18 June 2007 11:11
luka.obersnu
Hi, I was looking at the logs on my mail server and have just found out that e-mails that are whitelisted pass NoSpamToday by skipping all other filters. This is OK in many cases, but not in all scenarios.

I was a little surprised, because in previous version on NoSpameToday whitelisting was configured on SpamAssassin filter and was only used there. All other filters were still active, no meter if address was whitelisted or not.

Is it possible to move Whitelist filter down, in front of SpamAssassine filter? Is it possible to configure whitelistng as it was in previous versions? The thing is, if I whitelist someone Id still like his mail to be checked with other rules. Maybe, the best would be to choose on which filter we want to apply our whitelist.

Thanks for the answer,
Luka Obersnu
Re: Whitelisted addresses not AV scanned!! [message #179 is a reply to message #178] Thu, 05 July 2007 15:26 Go to previous message
support
Maybe we add an option for AV filters to be not affected by the whitelist in one of the future versions. I moved this thread to the feature requests forum.

Customer Support
Byteplant GmbH
Re: Whitelisted addresses not AV scanned!! [message #180 is a reply to message #179] Wed, 25 July 2007 15:40 Go to previous message
rlenarsic
This would be a really nice thing to add.
We had some problems because some viruses were sent to recipients in our white lists.

Regards, Roman
Previous Topic: DNSBL Bevahior
Next Topic: DNSBL Filter IP Whitelist
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 27 10:41:18 CEST 2016