Byteplant Forum

Home » CleanMail Support » CleanMail Server Talk » Licensing
Licensing [message #983] Thu, 30 December 2004 09:28
iyuvalk
Hi!

I have bought No Spam Today! SMTP Proxy for 100 addresses recently, and now I've been informed that a few new users are about to come, since I can't make the decision whether to upgrade the license now on my own I would like to know if the current server which is configured to use 100 addresses will block emails for the new users.

Thanks,
Yuval Khalifa.
Re: Licensing [message #984 is a reply to message #983] Fri, 31 December 2004 03:36 Go to previous message
bks2
No Spam Today will allow you up to those 100 licenses then.

For instance, if you only have 57 users/57 e-mail addresses, you still have 43 additional licenses that are unused.

You can tell how many "licenses" have been used by clicking on the Status tab of the No Spam Today Admin Application. It should show you how many you've used out of how many you've purchased.

If you are already at 100, it will not filter any other e-mail addresses.

However, each time that you restart the No Spam Today service, it cycles the e-mail addresses that are filtered and starts the licenses back to zero.

Brian S.

Brian S.
A+, Network+, 2000 MCSA, CCNT
Re: Licensing [message #985 is a reply to message #984] Sun, 02 January 2005 06:13 Go to previous message
Dave Camenisch
Don't forget: if you have a "catch-all" account then every incoming mail counts!

-- Dave
Previous Topic: Auto Blacklist
Next Topic: 95% Spam?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 02 00:18:00 CEST 2016