Byteplant Forum

Home » CleanMail Support » CleanMail Server Talk » Can't upgrade after renewing license and support (CleanMail won't allow an upgrade after renewing support)
Can't upgrade after renewing license and support [message #2277] Sun, 03 October 2010 10:42 Go to next message
mark.flaherty is currently offline  mark.flaherty
Hi,

I have just renewed our license and support for 12 months (it expired). I have ordered and paid for this and after I downloaded the version on the web page, it wouldn't allow me to install/upgrade to the latest version.

Message I get is

Your CleanMail maintenance plan has expired
Please visit the Customer Service Centre
at http://www.byteplant.com/csc to learn more
about your licensing options.

I have the new license key but I can't find anywhere in the admin utility to enter the new key.

What should I do?

Thanks

Mark Flaherty
Re: Can't upgrade after renewing license and support [message #2278 is a reply to message #2277] Mon, 04 October 2010 08:35 Go to previous message
support
mark.flaherty wrote on Sun, 03 October 2010 10:42
Hi,

I have just renewed our license and support for 12 months (it expired). I have ordered and paid for this and after I downloaded the version on the web page, it wouldn't allow me to install/upgrade to the latest version.

Message I get is

Your CleanMail maintenance plan has expired
Please visit the Customer Service Centre
at http://www.byteplant.com/csc to learn more
about your licensing options.

I have the new license key but I can't find anywhere in the admin utility to enter the new key.

What should I do?

Thanks

Please enter the new license key by using Copy&Paste in the CleanMail Admin Console via Help->Register (replacing the existing content completely).
Press the Register button and do a File->Apply Settings.
After that, install the latest CleanMail release.

Customer Support
Byteplant GmbH
Previous Topic: TLS - enable
Next Topic: Migrating CleanMail to a new server
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 31 21:34:50 CEST 2014