Byteplant Forum

Home » CleanMail Support » CleanMail Home Talk » Duplicate email probs OUTLOOK2K
Duplicate email probs OUTLOOK2K [message #2115] Thu, 01 September 2005 20:34 Go to next message
grizzly
Hi, I have the software checking two pop3 accounts in Outlook, and adding the word "SPAMASSINATED" to the messages that get flagged as junk.

Its working great, albeit a bit slow, but works!

But, I have a message rule in Outlook that says to MOVE the message to a spam folder if that word is detected in the subject line. Well, instead of moving, it is copying the junk. So I still have to manually delete it out of the folder with the good email.

I 've messed with the Outlook rules but can't force it to work right. Is this an Outlook problem, or a NST bug / feature? The message rules are straight forward for the most part, so I don't think I am missing anything obvious.

Thanks for any insight.
Re: Duplicate email probs OUTLOOK2K [message #2116 is a reply to message #2115] Mon, 05 September 2005 16:08 Go to previous message
support
Not really, as Outlook is very powerful and appears in many different versions, there are simply too many ways to shoot yourself in the foot, and even more if Exchange is involved. Check the usual, e.g. if you have the necessary permissions.

Perhaps you can find some Outlook user forum or newsgroup that might help.

Customer Support
Byteplant GmbH
Previous Topic: Register Product
Next Topic: Timeout handling
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 01 20:54:03 CEST 2016