Byteplant Forum

Home » CleanMail Support » CleanMail Home Talk » after registering Outlook express does not work
after registering Outlook express does not work [message #2061] Tue, 28 September 2004 20:40 Go to next message
daveb
After I registered No Spam Today for workstations 1.0.6.2
Outlook express does not work.
I can get my mail one time then I must uninstall and reinstall then it will work one more time then i have to do it again...under the trial version i never had any problems...

AHHHHHHH!
help!!!

Win xp pro
1g ram
3.0g cpu
sata 160g
high speed internet
Re: after registering Outlook express does not work [message #2062 is a reply to message #2061] Thu, 30 September 2004 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
daveb
Support responded to my email and told me about a FAQ that had this issue in it.

It works great now....

here is the FAQ and the issue was the port 110, changed it in nospamtoday and in outlook express to 111 and bingo!!!

http://www.byteplant.com/support/nospamtoday/workstation/faq.html#340
Re: after registering Outlook express does not work [message #2410 is a reply to message #2061] Mon, 03 October 2011 20:13 Go to previous message
zlatan24 is currently offline  zlatan24
The resolution given trouble may be lost outlook express. The utility uses modern and clear methods of restoring outlook express data. It can work with big invalid dbx files and can save restored info as files not larger 1GB, if larger as some dbx files. The program starts under all major versions of Windows OS.
Previous Topic: Installation Issues /w POP
Next Topic: "load operation failed (parse operation failed (version not supported))"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 30 13:44:03 CEST 2016