Byteplant Forum

Home » CleanMail Support » CleanMail Server Talk » free or not free?
free or not free? [message #1998] Sat, 16 May 2009 17:52
Cykelsmeden
I've used NoSpamToday for a month now, checking 5 mailladdresses, which suffer for now.

I was of the impression, that as long as I was keeping below 10 mailadresses, it would be free??
However, today I recieved a popup, telling me that testperiode is over, and admin is disabled.

Have I misunderstood?
It seem to me, "free, less 10 mailadresses" is worth nothing, if you ain't allow to manage.

greetings
finn.

btw. the product, is awesome!

Re: free or not free? [message #1999 is a reply to message #1998] Mon, 18 May 2009 10:11 Go to previous message
support
I think you misunderstood.

This is just NoSpamToday! telling you that the free trial period (30days) of unlimited mailaddresses has now expired, and that from now on the freeware license applies. This should be the last popup you see.

Please look here if your mail server has a catch-all address and you have troubles keeping below the 10 address limit:

http://www.byteplant.com/support/nospamtoday/howtorejectexchange.html

Customer Support
Byteplant GmbH
Re: free or not free? [message #2000 is a reply to message #1998] Thu, 21 May 2009 01:30 Go to previous message
Cykelsmeden
Well, for now I have no trouble keeping below 10 addresslimit.
My problem is, that together with the popup, - which is quite fair - it is no more possible to open any tabs in the adminmodule. It's simply dead. That is, it's not possible to check the report, thus observe functionality, log or whatever.
It's fair with reduced functionality on free parts, but I'm not keen on filtering blindfolded.
For now I've just disablet the service, but I have to admit, the product, is very effective and easy to setup -good work guys!

finn
Previous Topic: slow pop download
Next Topic: Rejected Emails being sent to Mail Server
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Dec 08 08:53:16 CET 2016