Byteplant Forum

Home » CleanMail Support » CleanMail Server Talk » V3: Is there a way to show the SpamAssassin ratings in the log?
V3: Is there a way to show the SpamAssassin ratings in the log? [message #1705] Sun, 20 May 2007 07:45
Andy Brunner
I have upgraded to the new version 3.0.2.1 without any problem. All seem to work fine except that SpamAssassin does flag more messages with RC 255 than the earlier Spamassassin version.

Since my configuration deletes all flagged Spamassasin RC 255 messages, I would like to have a way to show the detailed rating (reasons) in the NoSpamToday! log.

Is this possible?

Thanks
Andy Brunner

Re: V3: Is there a way to show the SpamAssassin ratings in the log? [message #1706 is a reply to message #1705] Tue, 22 May 2007 11:13 Go to previous message
support
> I have upgraded to the new version 3.0.2.1 without any problem.
> All seem to work fine except that SpamAssassin does flag more
> messages with RC 255 than the earlier Spamassassin version.
>
> Since my configuration deletes all flagged Spamassasin RC 255
> messages, I would like to have a way to show the detailed
> rating (reasons) in the NoSpamToday! log.
>
> Is this possible?

If you choose "reject/delete" as the policy for SpamAssassin, the message is deleted and never read back by NST to check and log the score.
A change of this behavior is already on our wish list and will be included in one of the upcoming releases.

To force NST to log the score, there is a trick you can use. Set the filtering policy to accept/deliver, and set the delete threshold to same value as your required score.

Customer Support
Byteplant GmbH
Previous Topic: v3 Admin Interface - High Utilization
Next Topic: Version 3.0.1.x hangs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 27 05:37:08 CEST 2016