Byteplant Forum

Home » CleanMail Support » CleanMail Server Talk » "Select Recipient Addresses"
"Select Recipient Addresses" [message #1470] Thu, 22 June 2006 20:23
soap
It seems when I put email addresses in the "Select Recipient Addresses" on the delay filter wizard in the "Addresses to disable filter"field it still goes thru filter. Do I need to put in something in the "Addresses to enable filter" section also or leave it blank? Leaving it blank doesn't work.

Thanks
Mike Fisher
Re: "Select Recipient Addresses" [message #1471 is a reply to message #1470] Fri, 23 June 2006 14:20 Go to previous message
support
We have two test cases that should cover this scenario, and so far all released versions have passed both without errors.

If you are sure about this, please send us your particular config file, and a log excerpt with the evidence (detailed logging enabled) to nstsupport (at) byteplant.com.

Customer Support
Byteplant GmbH
Re: "Select Recipient Addresses" [message #1472 is a reply to message #1471] Fri, 23 June 2006 14:58 Go to previous message
soap
Thanks for your time, I re-entered email addresses in "Addresses to disable" and it is working now. The only thing I change since last time was that I was having a problem with the Database expiry timing out, leaving alot of bayes_toks.expire files. So I added bayes_auto_expire 0 to the local.cf file as per your manual and use expire.bat. The program runs faster now through the filters.

Mike Fisher
Re: "Select Recipient Addresses" [message #1473 is a reply to message #1470] Fri, 23 June 2006 21:59 Go to previous message
soap
Well, I thought it was working but all email was bypassing filters that were set up with "Addresses to disable filter". So I limited the email addresses to just a few in this field and everything is going through filter again. I will send you log..

Thanks
Mike Fisher
Re: "Select Recipient Addresses" [message #1474 is a reply to message #1470] Tue, 27 June 2006 19:34 Go to previous message
soap
My mistake, I was trying to bypass filter with sender's address instead of receiver's address as it is programmed for.

Mike Fisher
Previous Topic: Listen on two ports
Next Topic: minor visual bug
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Dec 09 16:21:38 CET 2016