Byteplant Forum

Home » CleanMail Support » CleanMail Server Talk » Filter settings with multiple proxies.
Filter settings with multiple proxies. [message #999] Fri, 07 January 2005 18:09
Adam
I have 2 proxies setup so that I can handle 2 different domains separately. The problem I am having is I can't specify different SPAM scores or SPAM subject tag for the different proxies... they share these settings?!?

I thought the point of having multiple proxies is so you can set up different filters/settings for different addresses/domains?

Adam
Re: Filter settings with multiple proxies. [message #1000 is a reply to message #999] Mon, 10 January 2005 11:53 Go to previous message
support
Adam wrote:

> I have 2 proxies setup so that I can handle 2 different
> domains separately. The problem I am having is I can't
> specify different SPAM scores or SPAM subject tag for the
> different proxies... they share these settings?!?
>
> I thought the point of having multiple proxies is so you can
> set up different filters/settings for different
> addresses/domains?

You can have different settings, but you have to provide a different ruleset directory where the settings for the second filter go (a simple file system copy of the sa\ruleset directory will do).

Once you have added a second SpamAssassin filter, you can enter the path to the ruleset directory in the configuration dialog. For more details, look at the section "Multiple SpamAssassin Filters" in the manual.

Customer Support
Byteplant GmbH
Previous Topic: No Connect from external adresses
Next Topic: skip size exceeded
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 01 05:11:40 CEST 2016