Byteplant Forum

Home » CleanMail Support » CleanMail Server Talk » Temporary files from SpamAssassin in C:\Windows\Temp
Temporary files from SpamAssassin in C:\Windows\Temp [message #1747] Sun, 24 June 2007 11:06
Andy Brunner
I found quite a lot of dead temporary filed from SpamAssassin in my C:\Windows\Temp folder with names, such as ".spamassassin1268ouymhMtmp".

Is there a way to get rid of them without doing it manually?

Thank you for your support.

Andy Brunner
Re: Temporary files from SpamAssassin in C:\Windows\Temp [message #1748 is a reply to message #1747] Thu, 05 July 2007 15:24 Go to previous message
support
This has been fixed in version 3.0.3.3. We are using an earlier version of the SpamAssassin engine now, that does not show this bug.

Customer Support
Byteplant GmbH
Re: Temporary files from SpamAssassin in C:\Windows\Temp [message #1749 is a reply to message #1748] Fri, 06 July 2007 11:07 Go to previous message
eholton
When do you think that you'll able to go back to the 3.2 version series of SpamAssassin? We have a lot of tweaked scores to reduce false positives (which hasn't appreciably increased false negatives) and it's less irksome for me to clean out a bunch of temp files occasionally than it is for me to go through a bunch of config files to see what is new before re-setting up the revised values.
Re: Temporary files from SpamAssassin in C:\Windows\Temp [message #1750 is a reply to message #1749] Fri, 06 July 2007 13:49 Go to previous message
support
At the moment there are no definitive plans. We will evaluate new SpamAssassin releases as they come.

Customer Support
Byteplant GmbH
Previous Topic: Inbound TLS Sessions
Next Topic: Newbie setup problem?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Dec 04 19:23:16 CET 2016