Byteplant Forum

Home » CleanMail Support » CleanMail Server Talk » reject/delete
reject/delete [message #1072] Mon, 07 March 2005 03:43
RandallRash
I've set my SpamAssassin rule to mark the subject as SPAM and "accept and deliver" at a score above 6.0. Another rule in a second directory will reject and redirect at 8.0 or above. I set each rule (in the wizard) to "reject and delete" at a score of 11.0. But still all spams above 8.0 are getting redirected. I expected not to see any with scores above 11.0. Any ideas? I am using the latest NST.
Re: reject/delete [message #1073 is a reply to message #1072] Mon, 07 March 2005 11:05 Go to previous message
support
The first filter already adds its X-Spam-Status headers to the mail, and wraps spam messages into a report. If I remember correctly, SpamAssassin does not scan mails if it finds a SpamAssassin report.

Try to setup a filtering rule in your mail server instead. Lotus Domino or MS Exchange both can scan the X-Spam-Status header of a mail, read the spam score, and redirect or delete mails depending on the score.

Customer Support
Byteplant GmbH
Re: reject/delete [message #1074 is a reply to message #1072] Sat, 12 March 2005 20:57 Go to previous message
Heidner
Try changing the order of the rules.

"Another rule in a second directory will reject and redirect at 8.0 or above." <-- move that to the third step or rule...

I set each rule (in the wizard) to "reject and delete" at a score of 11.0. <-- make this the second item checked.
Previous Topic: HELO and IP Matching?
Next Topic: Sending mail
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Dec 03 14:37:24 CET 2016