Byteplant Forum

Home » CleanMail Support » CleanMail SpamAssassin Filter » Just updated nospamtoday.
Just updated nospamtoday. [message #712] Sat, 14 July 2007 09:39
Horsehunter
Hi,

I've just updated noSpamToday, looks nice.. but after the update all the mails i had in the blacklist are gone ? they can't be found in the SpamAssassin filter, can I somehow downgrade to the old version and the copy those email to the new blacklist filter ?

Or is there a settings file where all these mails are listed ?

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards
Raz
Re: Just updated nospamtoday. [message #713 is a reply to message #712] Fri, 27 July 2007 17:27 Go to previous message
support
In version 2, whitelist/blacklist checking was done by SpamAssassin only, and the whitelist/blacklist only affected the SpamAssassin filter.

In version 3, there are additional whitelist/blacklist filters. They can be used to bypass every filter, not only SpamAssassin. In turn, we no longer make the whitelist/blacklist configuration items of the SpamAssassin filter available in the user interface.
The SpamAssassin whitelist stored in the whitelist_from lines of the file local.cf in the sa\ruleset subdirectory of your installation (blacklist: blacklist_from lines). You can still view and modify this file with a text editor.

If you want the whitelist/blacklist to work for all filters and not just for SpamAssassin, use the new whitelist/blacklist filters.

You can copy/paste the mail addresses from the SpamAssassin settings, and delete the SpamAssassin whitelist/blacklist settings afterwards.

Customer Support
Byteplant GmbH
Previous Topic: Spam filter set
Next Topic: How to forward SPAM mails
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Dec 04 09:10:49 CET 2016