Byteplant Forum

Home » CleanMail Support » CleanMail Add-ons » spamlogs for NST V3 doesn't output subject
spamlogs for NST V3 doesn't output subject [message #309] Wed, 19 September 2007 16:32
thisbejoe7
FYI - Spamlogs for NST does not work properly with NST version 3, spamlogs will NOT output the subject line of any messages either to the screen, or to CSV. I have contacted NST and the code author with this information. Apparently NST Version 3 outputs the subject as ist own line, where in version 2 and prior, it was output as part of the attachment filter. This change has caused spamlogs to output log files with missing subject lines.

Thanks...
Re: spamlogs for NST V3 doesn't output subject [message #310 is a reply to message #309] Tue, 06 November 2007 14:10 Go to previous message
thisbejoe7
Any updates on this? This is still an issue for me, users need a good way to parse the NST log file in a readable format for reporting and troubleshooting.

Thanks...
Re: spamlogs for NST V3 doesn't output subject [message #311 is a reply to message #309] Fri, 23 November 2007 06:10 Go to previous message
Heidner
I'm back working on the spamlogs, etc. I've been out of commission for a while fighting some health issues. Then visiting relatives, etc. I've installed NST v3 and will start testing and feed back the corrections to spamlogs asap.
Previous Topic: virusfilter with CA antivirus
Next Topic: spamlogs for NST v3 fixed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Dec 05 15:29:38 CET 2016