Byteplant Forum

Home » CleanMail Support » CleanMail Server Talk » Choosing the 10 addresses in free version
Choosing the 10 addresses in free version [message #2167] Sun, 22 November 2009 04:03 Go to next message
arkay is currently offline  arkay
Hi all,

I've been using Cleanmail (No SpamToday) for my trial period now and I am quite pleased with it. Recently the trial ended and I'm now only filtering the 10 free email addresses. The problem I have is I have 5 domains so myemail@domain1.com, myemail@domain2.com, myemail@domain3.com, etc count as 5 licenses even though its 1 email account. I was wondering 2 things:

1. Is there a way to make each user a license (I only have 8 users) instead of all the different combinations of email addresses (40 or so)?

2. If not can I choose which domains/email addresses get filtered instead of it auto choosing the first 10?

Thanks
Re: Choosing the 10 addresses in free version [message #2169 is a reply to message #2167] Tue, 08 December 2009 12:33 Go to previous message
support
1. Is there a way to make each user a license (I only have 8 users) instead of all the different combinations of email addresses (40 or so)?

CleanMail counts each recipient address against the license.

2. If not can I choose which domains/email addresses get filtered instead of it auto choosing the first 10?

You can explicitly configure the set of recipient addresses a filter is enabled for.

Customer Support
Byteplant GmbH

[Updated on: Tue, 08 December 2009 12:33]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Minor improvements and fixes
Next Topic: Some setup questions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 17 14:29:13 CEST 2014